Wednesday 1 July 2009

My Farm Town Village

Ever since the latest Farm Town update i've been planning to redesign my farm. I'm only a level 27 but already I'm finding that working on my farm is taking far too long - I really hope the Farm Town developers update the game soon so we can plough, seed and harvest large areas at once. In the meantime I've decided to redesign my farm in a way that cuts down the amount of work I have to do, especially as at the moment I tend to only plant one round of crops a week (I know it will take me ages to rank up now)

Anyway some photos :


This was taken after a harvest. It's a simple layout with a stream running through the middle. My Farm Town farm is now a village! Llareggub village (no prizes who can guess where the name comes from!!)




Two small farm hands cottages... rent is very reasonable!



The water mill.

Stil a lot of work to be done - I need a lot more flowers, but i'll get there and it doesn't take as long to plough now!

1 comment:

  1. It's the BEST GAME EVER!!! :D it's a great way to keep your self not bored and it kills lots of time. It would be better not needing internet ( I have never tried it before but it would be really cool if it worked ).
    tom and jerry game fallout shelter mr handy best action games for pc

    ReplyDelete