Monday 29 June 2009

Farm Town Coins - Making more money

Everyone knows that you can pay to have more coins in Farm Town, though I've not met many Farmers who have done so. But are there any other ways of making money on Farm Town? Recently one of my Farm Town neighbors asked me if they should complete one of the surveys you can find in the application, I told her to let me try it with a spare email address first... and crikey do I wish I hadn't!

First of all the survey took a good 25mins at times I was convinced I was caught in some never ending loop and it quickly became apparent that this wasn't a genuine survey but simply a way of collecting email and snail mail addresses to send you junk mail, also while some of the surveys I took offered free gift certificates for Tescos or Asda/Walmart I very much doubt that they are surveys organised by those companies.

Did I get my Farm Town coins? Yes. But to be frank it would be much easier just to buy them or just harvest for a friend.

Finally and most alarmingly: Spam, the day after finishing those surveys the email address I used was filled with spam and a lot of it was of an adult nature "Farm Town S1uts" is the only message title only I can re-publish here

My advice? If you want to get rich quick in Farm Town, harvest for wealthy friends (return the favour) or just buy the Farm Town coins!

No comments:

Post a Comment