Monday 22 June 2009

Farm Town Glitch


We've all encountered a few bugs and glitches in Farm Town on facebook. Glitches occur in every game - visual glitches (related to graphics etc) most don't affect most gameplay. Yet Farm Town's most famous glitch (The field overlapping glitch) became so exploited that the Farm Town developers actually incorporated elements of it into standard game play.

Anyhow I thought i'd share this odd graphical glitch that I encountered the other day.
Every Farm Town gift suddenly becomes a puppy! My guess at what is happening here is that my Farm Town gift list is so stupidly long that the system can't handle all of the "calls" to load in the images and has gotten "stuck" on the puppy. I really do need to sort out my gifts. If any of my Farm Town neighbors are reading this feel free to skip me when it comes to gifts for a week or two!


No comments:

Post a Comment