Thursday 21 May 2009

Make Farm Town run better on your PC



I've been asked by some of my friends and neighbours on Farm Town how they can speed up their computer when playing the game. This video describes some the quick and easy things you can do.
First of all left click on your screen and set "Quality" to low.

Secondly go to preferences (Spanner Icon) and disable things you don't need. If you are visiting a big farm to harvest I always disable trees, buildings and freeze animals. Disabling trees also prevents you from accidentally harvesting someone's trees. Finally use a resource friendly browser like firefox.

1 comment:

  1. I assumed i’d write-up and let you realize your blogs is helpful for discovered the useful solution.I really really like your weblog.Pretty much, the piece of writing is in the inescapable fact the best on this really worth whilst subject. I have similar tips to share about the game. Please visit my blog www.farmheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete