Sunday 24 May 2009

Farm Town - Still no Flowers

Well I've been playing Farm Town for over two weeks now and despite the message in the store that Flowers will be ready in two weeks... there still not here! They really would be a welcome update, a lot of people my mum (or Grandma as she likes to be called on Farm Town) spends more money and time on making her farm look attractive than she does farming.

Still, it's easy to hope you can deliver an update on a certain date only to find it's not yet possible: something I find happens quite often to us at Scenography - The Theatre Design Website However I have noticed some minor updates to the program.

I'm pretty sure the option to visit a marketplace in Farm Town in your language wasn't available a week ago - or am I imagining things?

Also another language drop down box in the preferences tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment